Hey everyone I am so excited to kick off this easy recipes series! Below you will find two main dish recipes and three easy side dishes. I hope you enjoy! Please tag marielyr_ on Instagram if you make these!
Yield: 10-12 Chicken Wings
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 30 min
Chicken Wings | 10-12
Olive Oil | Heavy Drizzle
Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Oregano, | About 1-2 tsp of each (I usually don’t even use salt as I feel the garlic powder is a powerful seasoning but feel free to use salt if you like!)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2) Grab all of your chicken wings and place them in a bowl.
3) Drizzle a good amount of olive oil. (this is key)
4) Add your seasonings and toss the chicken wings in the olive oil and seasonings. (I like to use my hands; you have better control to make sure each wing is covered with a good amount of olive oil and seasoning)
5) Place Chicken Wings on a baking sheet and pour the olive oil left in the bowl over them.
6) Cook for 20-30 minutes. (I would first check them at 20 minutes I have a very powerful oven and they were cooked in 15 minutes, but I like a crispy skin, so I let them cook for 20 min)
This next one is one of my favorites as it is a dump and start meal! Cooks on manual in the Instant Pot and is done in 6 minutes! Can’t beat it for those busy nights!
Total time: 11 minutes
Ziti Pasta | 16 oz
Pasta Sauce | 1 Cup
Heavy Cream | 1 Cup
Chicken Broth | 1 1/2 Cup
Parmesan Cheese | 1 Cup
Mozzarella Cheese | 1 Cup
Minced Garlic | 3 Cloves
Pepper | 1 tsp (you can add salt, but pasta sauces usually have a high sodium count already so I do not add salt)
1) Dump your Ziti Pasta, Broth, Heavy Cream, Pasta Sauce into the pot.
2) Spread the pasta around so it is all covered by the liquid ingredients but do not stir the ingredients.
3) Add your minced garlic and pepper
4) Cover your pot and set to manual for 6 minutes
5) Do a quick release of the pressure
6) Stir in your cheese until it melts
When you can’t fire up the grill I like to make corn on the cob in the instant pot! Takes 4 minutes!
I Hope you enjoy these recipes! Please don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you recreate these! @marielyr_